NAV Performance Testing and Monitoring Tools allow you to measure the performance of a NAV Server system and to detect and diagnose issues in production environments. Learning about the performance testing and monitoring tools will enable you to answer questions such as:
How do I determine if my NAV Server deployment can support 100/300/500 users?
How can I measure the impact of changes to my NAV Server solution or infrastructure?
How do I know what is happening on my NAV Server when users experience performance issues?
How can I see what are the most expensive/frequent operations on my NAV Server?
In this course tormer MS Senior Engineering Lead Dynamics NAV David Worthington will cover the following topics:
- How to run simple load test against NAV 2015 using Visual Studio.
- How to write your own load test scenarios using Visual Studio.
- How to use Visual Studio Online to load test a NAV Server running in Microsoft Azure.
- How to monitor the performance of NAV Server using Windows Performance Monitor
- How to monitor NAV Server Events using Event Viewer
- How to monitor NAV Server Trace Events using PerfView
- How to analyze NAV Server Events using the NAV Application Profiler
SCHEDULE – NL
January 12 & 13, 2016 – Registration