for Dynamics 365 Business Central
Understand what Machine Learning is, how it differs from traditional programming, how to build your own predictive Artificial Intelligence and consume it from Business Central.
For a decade’s programmers used traditional algorithms to solve specific problems. But did you know that ‘if-else’ is not the only way to write code? Did you know that data can be an algorithm itself! Yes – true. All we need is to use data in a smart way. And that’s where Machine Learning can help.
In this 2-day workshop you will learn
- what general problems could be solved through machine learning?
- what is machine learning itself?
- how can YOU solve your customer problems with machine learning?
At the end you will learn how using Dynamics 365 Business Central and machine learning in pairs, you can quickly and easily solve problems that were previously difficult or impossible.
- Dynamics 365 Business Central developer
- Dynamics 365 Business Central consultant
- Financiers, Analysts and Dynamics 365 Business Central Power Users
- Data Scientists
- Azure Machine Learning account
- Dynamics 365 Business Central sandbox
- Passion to learn something new
- Why Machine Learning
- Where Machine Learning can be used
- Machine Learning workflow
- A real world business case
- Introduction to Python
- Data exploration with Python
- Features engineering with Python
- Azure Machine Learning Service (AML)
- Data pre-processing in AML
- How to choose the right algorithm in AML
- Train and Score model in AML
- Train and Score model in Python
- Auto ML
- Predictive Web Service
- Dynamics 365 Business Central ML Framework
- How to turn YOUR Business Central app into a smart app
- How Dynamics 365 Business Central AI Apps really work
SCHEDULE – NL
March 27 & 28, 2019 – Registration